So that's why the B-2 Bomber costs so much...

Spike Spiegel

Reaction score
So I found this article. Apparently this guy (who claims to be a Ph.D.) believes that the USAF has antigravity technology, and uses it in the F-117 and the B-2. Just shows you that having fancy letters after your name doesn't mean jack.

I've noticed there's a bunch of intelligent people here on the forum, so I thought I'd throw this to you and let you pick it apart. I was particularly amused by his claim that the device is capable of hiding the craft from sight using gravitational lensing. Astonishing.

I also like how he manages to throw in a bit about a free energy device. Always a riot.

Original link is here: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shadowlands/6583/project055.html

And the article text, in case it goes away for some reason:
---

More on B-2 Stealth Bomber as an Antigravity Craft
by Richard Boylan, Ph.D.

Retired Air Force Colonel Donald Ware has passed on to me information from a three-star general he knows who revealed to him in July that "the new Lockheed-Martin space shuttle [National Space Plane] and the B-2 [Stealth bomber] both have electro-gravitic systems on board;" and that "this explains why our 21 Northrup B-2s cost about a billion dollars each." Thus, after taking off conventionally, the B-2 can switch to antigravity mode, and, I have heard, fly around the world without refueling.

I have also heard, and deduced for myself after inspecting a Stealth F-117A fighter at Beale Air Force Base, that the F-117A _also_ has hybrid propulsion and lift technologies, utilizing conventional thrust for public take-offs and landings, but switching to antigravity mode for extended cruising range, for lightning-fast maneuverability, and for shrouding the airframe in invisibility (by having its local counter-gravity field bend light around the airframe). The notorious extremely-unstable lift and forward-motion of the F-117A is merely temporary, until it moves into antigravity mode, where independent field propulsion provides stability. {Unfortunately for the pilot who went down in an air show over Maryland, his Stealth fighter was in conventional jet- thrust mode at the time.)

Further commentary, revealing that the government eventually plans to release antigravity technology publicly, is provided by Colonel Ware. "Apparently this highly controlled military program was used to gain experience with 4th-density technology that may transform civil aviation after all national leaders choose peace."

In a perhaps unrelated aside, Colonel Ware stated that his two brothers are on a list to receive free electricity machines by United Community Services of America (UCSA) in New Jersey. "They [UCSA] claim to have produced 50,000 machines and are preparing to install them on selected homes. They say they will provide free electricity to the home owner and sell the excess power to the power company." Col. Ware adds cryptically, "I wonder if this environmentally-friendly technology is associated in any way with alien liaison."

Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
2826 O Street, Suite 2, Sacramento, CA 95816, USA.
(916) 455-0120 E-mail: [email protected]
Primary website: www.ufonetwork.com/boylan/
Author: Close Extraterrestrial Encounters,
Labored Journey To The Stars and Project Epiphany.

---

Nerull

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
PhDs are just like everyone else - some of them go a bit crazy. Mix that in with diploma mill "PhDs" and you find you need more than letters after their name to trust what someone says.

agentgonzo

Grounded since '09
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.quorg.org
Just because he's a crackpot, doesn't mean that his Ph D isn't real. He could be fantastically intelligent and have done a Ph D in something completely unrelated before choosing to abandon all sensible reason and choose the conspiracy-theorist route.

DanHawkridge

Reaction score
Hey thats just great news! Now when i see "ANY" scientific reasoning behind it we might all be a step closer to believing it all! Electo-anti gravity without any more long words just doesn't cut it for me ;)

Nerull

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Just because he's a crackpot, doesn't mean that his Ph D isn't real. He could be fantastically intelligent and have done a Ph D in something completely unrelated before choosing to abandon all sensible reason and choose the conspiracy-theorist route.
Unfortunately one doesn't have to be particularly intelligent to get a real PhD either. Anyone can do it, if they work at it.

A good example is Johnathan Wells - he has a real PhD in biology, which he got, on a mission from Rev. Moon (who claims to be Jesus), while refusing to believe anything they taught him. Now he spends his time making mind numbingly stupid arguments why the earth 6000 years old.

T.Neo

SA 2010 Soccermaniac
Addon Developer
Reaction score
the new Lockheed-Martin space shuttle [National Space Plane]

National Space Plane? :rofl:

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
I wish it was true.
It's high time for some new break-thru in physics, something good enough to get mankind sane.

insane_alien

Reaction score
PhD in what exactly?

because i've seen a PhD in french literature use this to try and make people believe him when he was talking out his rectum about chemistry.

Spike Spiegel

Reaction score
Perhaps we can discuss some of the challenges involved in creating a system like the one he describes. (Possibly while debunking some of his claims.)

For example, what sort of effects would need to be created for such a system to function? Manipulation of vessel mass? Space-time warping? Could you counter gravity and perform light-bending tricks at the same time? Could you do these things and protect the vessel from any negative effects?

Or is this a subject for another message thread?

willy88

Tinkerer
Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
If the B-2 had antigravity technology, then it wouldn't be a freaking flying wing.

Keatah

Reaction score
nothing is worse than a senile Ph.D.

Partial Head Damage??

Artlav

Aperiodic traveller
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
orbides.org
Preferred Pronouns
she/her
Think powerplant electric generator.
At start, it's just a pair of wire coils (roughly), one of which is being spun, no power generated.
To make it work, you need to excite the field coil, one that produce the magnetic field. After that it generates electricity.

Now, imagine John Doe from somewhereguay without any significant physical knowledge, who gets a tour on the plant.
He sees the pair of coils, one of which is spinning, remembers the shapes and wirings.
He thinks he understood how it works, but when he try to recreate it back home, all he get is a spinning pair of wire coils, and no electricity.

Whatever he will do, without knowing the trick of invisible magnetic field, he will never make the generator work, unless by accident.

So, even if someone got abducted by aliens and had a tour in the engine room, or seen a reactionless drive demonstrated by now-dead inventor, there is a good chance that the main trick was missed. And, all we got left is the cargo cult-like conspiracy.

Hartmann

Reaction score
I think that this is a confusion about B-2 and Triangular ufo´s , so some people think that this ufo is really a B-2 with antigravity technology.

Perhaps the reality could be that this triangular ufo is a new plane using exotic physics or reverse engineering , this could explain the extreme performance of the craft.

But it could be so expensive that only two or three crafts could be build

Eagle

The Amazing Flying Tuna Can
Reaction score
So, even if someone got abducted by aliens and had a tour in the engine room, or seen a reactionless drive demonstrated by now-dead inventor, there is a good chance that the main trick was missed. And, all we got left is the cargo cult-like conspiracy.
Interesting concept. Its easy to think of several technologies that have that minor, but all important detail that makes it work.

I suppose that's the art of reverse engineering, but not having the required theoretical background can make it all but impossible.

I'm reminded of the man-portable-shield key fobs in the Foundation series. Of course in that case the nuclear decay turned the whole item into a pretty hunk of lead.

BHawthorne

Simpit Builder
Donator
Reaction score
The reason why these aircraft cost so much is how aerospace manufacturing engineers, produces, inspects and certifies parts.

Maybe this PhD needs to see this video of how the B-2's anti-gravity system works.

Might also let Mr. Whacko PhD know that the F-117s are all retired and no longer flying.
633575394872715487f117a.jpg

Last edited:

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I think that this is a confusion about B-2 and Triangular ufo´s , so some people think that this ufo is really a B-2 with antigravity technology.

Perhaps the reality could be that this triangular ufo is a new plane using exotic physics or reverse engineering , this could explain the extreme performance of the craft.

But it could be so expensive that only two or three crafts could be build
... Are you being serious?