Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
So whats everyone doing?

I am transitioning to my last symester, whats everyone else doing?

Chipstone306

Reaction score
working away as a medic this is cold and flu season as well as open season for broken hips! I am looking forward to the summer when i go to arizona for training ....in june though ....gonna be a hot one:lol: Beats freezing up here in the great white north

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'm just plodding along as usual. Working here and there on my moon base addon. But I may have to redo some fairly major parts however so I'm reconsidering many of the choices I've made. Other than that...not much :D

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Taking a break from addon development while I work horrible hours at my job. Hoping to get a couple of days off soon. I want to do some backpacking in the mountains if I get the time and don't wuss out from the cold. Get outdoors and get away for a few days.

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Taking a break from addon development while I work horrible hours at my job. Hoping to get a couple of days off soon. I want to do some backpacking in the mountains if I get the time and don't wuss out from the cold. Get outdoors and get away for a few days.

A few weeks ago I went to a mountain nearby that has snow, and the rangers kicked us off because of high risk of snow storm. The snow was SO powery, and it was really windy. I started making a snow cave and could get about 3 guys into it, before we had to leave. (the snow was a good 6 feet) later, the next day, it put down anouther 6 feet :blink:

you should have seen the pic, it was deep :blink::speakcool:

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to go backpacking tomorrow. Appalachain trail from Neels Gap, GA to Baker Mtn. GA. Could be icy overnight, but atleast we'll have water!

Last edited: