Flight Question Shuttle to ISS

AstroBeatle

Nowhere Man
Reaction score
Once you have reached orbit after launch on the Shuttle, please tell me what maneuvers and alignments I should make, including the ones on Periapsis and Apoapsis for the burn corrections...and please give me figures and timing if possible and maybe a calculation if there is any. But I also need particular help on plane alignment with the ISS, I always get stuck there. I tried watching the tutorial provided but I still couldn't get the alignment burn correct. I mainly need help in the maneuvers and alignments, but please tell me how to dock with the ISS as well. Thanks. BTW, this is the default shuttle, not Shuttle Fleet or Ultra.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
It is not much different to getting there with the DG, you just have much less fuel. How well do you get to the ISS with the DG?

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
I hadn't really tried yet...

Maybe its a good idea to follow the tutorial in the manual then, to learn how you should be doing it. And maybe then find out, how many more ways you have...

And then you try to be economic with the fuel, using RCS as often as possible and avoiding big inaccurate manoeuvres.

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Must crawl, walk, the run. The Orb's first law.