Science Shuttle Reference Manual

Wally

Reaction score
I hope I'm not violating any copyright rule by posting this, but I got the text from here and made an ePub version of the Shuttle Reference Manual for personal use. Since for this I needed pure text with a little formatting, I thought of exporting in various formats, maybe some of you will need one or another. So you can choose from ePub (for your ebook reader), PDF (with clickable content and clean text, easy to copy and paste around) or RTF (just save it as TXT if you wat to strip all the formatting away). For HTML, you have the original source mentioned above. Besides formatting it and adding a table of contents, I have not altered the original content. I've put all three formats in one zip file, attached to this message. If you find any formatting error, please let me know so I can fix it.

Attachments

• Shuttle Reference Manual.zip
    4 MB · Views: 18

Wally

Reaction score
Thanks Urwumpe, now I'll have even more material to read in my Christmas mini-holiday!

Wally

Reaction score
Heh, I was looking for that link while I heard the chime of your latest reply. Seeing the first URL of your suggested PDF, I remembered I knew that node with all that workbooks from JSC, but forgot about it. Bookmarked now. Thanks again!

Shuttle Reference Manual is 100% text, no graphics, no tables, so it's a perfect candidate for ePub fast conversion, which is nicer to have than PDF sometimes, but for the rest of the material I think I'll stick with PDF. The time spent for a proper conversion will better be used for reading the material.