News Shuttle Fleet V4.5 REMOVED (temporary)

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
All:

There is still a significant problem with the attachments in the new version of Shuttle Fleet for Orbiter 2010. It is directly linked to the UMMu update that I have added; until I can resolve the issue I have removed the Shuttle Fleet from Orbithangar. Sorry about this snag, and I'll upload a corrected version just as soon as I can sort out the problem.

I'll post updates as they are warranted...

Dave

Turbo

Reaction score
Just something I noticed while flying around in atlantis a few minutes ago.
Using the bay camera's (number 1 - 4) id switch to the nominal view first (v) but you cannot use the number 1 and 2 cameras (it trys to activate Ummu eva selection, which is also set to 1, and 2) however 3 and 4 work just fine. Not sure if this is because of me not selecting something right, or just a bug. Ive read the manual a couple of times searching, but just a heads up. Payload bay cameras 1 and 2 do not work as intended.
Everything else is great. Thanks agian for the great add-on!

Last edited:

David413

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Just something I noticed while flying around in atlantis a few minutes ago.
Using the bay camera's (number 1 - 4) id switch to the nominal view first (v) but you cannot use the number 1 and 2 cameras (it trys to activate Ummu eva selection, which is also set to 1, and 2) however 3 and 4 work just fine. Not sure if this is because of me not selecting something right, or just a bug. Ive read the manual a couple of times searching, but just a heads up. Payload bay cameras 1 and 2 do not work as intended.
Everything else is great. Thanks agian for the great add-on!

Yeah, I noticed the same thing. I'm going to switch the camera controls before I release the next version; watch Orbit hangar it should be there in the next hour or so. Make sure to check out the manual for the updated key strokes.