Roger CapCom

TomTex

Reaction score
I haven't posted on this forum in probably 8 years. Work and education and outdoor activities took up all my time. Additionally, after working on networks all day, I needed a break from the 'puter at night. Unbelievable, right? Years ago I was heavily into the the "new" Virtual AGC stand-alone and NASSP. Collected a lot of online docs. Then I became a collector of Apollo memorabilia. Holding an actual Apollo star map in one's hand is a much different experience than flying NASSP.

Anyhow, I have some time now to try to catch-up to where NASSP is. Indy91 has helped me alot on a different space forum. Been plugging in some of his *.core files into VirtualAGC standalone and trying to familiarize myself with its commands again. And, Indy91, they are working. I'll talk later.

Congratulations to everyone who has worked and enhanced Orbiter and NASSP. My later posts will be to try to tie in my memorabilia (i.e. moon star maps) with an Orbiter scenario(s) in attempt to "prove" the landings. Haha!

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him