Humor Random Comments Thread

TMac3000

Evil Republican
Reaction score
"Creepy" is stuff like wanting to harass or stalk people.
To be fair, he may be referring to the fact that Miku has something of a moe characterization, and moe is perceived as sexually off-limits by some people. But to be fair to you as well, Miku has frequently proven that she has a total sex-bomb side, so I don't think there's anything wrong with being attracted to her:)

Pipcard

mikusingularity
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
To be fair, he may be referring to the fact that Miku has something of a moe characterization, and moe is perceived as sexually off-limits by some people. But to be fair to you as well, Miku has frequently proven that she has a total sex-bomb side, so I don't think there's anything wrong with being attracted to her:)

I plan on remaining a virgin for life, anyway (it is not something to be ashamed of, nor is it something to be proud of)

Last edited:

TMac3000

Evil Republican
Reaction score
No Kongou sisters?

I am dissapoint.
Fret no more:)
LRwRLiT.jpg
778724f0d5a692019dcdae53417be188.image.500x401.jpg

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Ariana Grande? Personally I think we'd have one less problem without her.

C3PO

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Drawn?

Sorry guys, but I prefer them real :p

I hate to break it to you, but many of those publicity shots have been so heavily edited that they are about as "real" as those anime kids.

:cheers:

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
It's really a great analogy to this thread.

"Oh of course they're creeping on animals girls again, must be Wednesday."

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Learned how to tame TreeTableView in JavaFX 8.0 ... now I can try sleeping a few hours before work calls again.

TMac3000

Evil Republican
Reaction score
Bruce, you might be interested to know that OpenSUSE 13.2 is running faster on my hardware than Kubuntu did. It may have something to do with the use of BTRFS, I'm not sure. In any case, it's treating me really well, and I highly recommend you give it a try.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Bruce, you might be interested to know that OpenSUSE 13.2 is running faster on my hardware than Kubuntu did. It may have something to do with the use of BTRFS, I'm not sure. In any case, it's treating me really well, and I highly recommend you give it a try.

I would be surprised if it could outperform lubuntu speedwise, lxde is pretty snappy. But I'll take a look at it in a week or two, Ive got some free space on an old hard drive that Ive been experimenting with.

I do miss having a machine with an i7 processor these days. My old samsung laptop that I'm using as a pseudo desktop is an i3, which can be maddeningly slow at performing certain tasks with intensive programs. Oddly enough, the only application that seems faster on this machine is Orbiter, which makes me wonder how much multi-threading is used in Orbiter?