Request Ragtags ships Firefly with shuttles,mule,and skids,UMMU,and UCGO compatible.

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi does anybody have the last UMMU UCGO version of the Ragtags ships Firefly with shuttles,mule,and skids?I lost them awhile ago when my HD failed.Thanks

Abloheet

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
As far as I remember, there isn't any version of firefly jumbo which has been recompiled with support for ucgo and ummu. If there was, I would be very happy.

There is just a firefly jumbo add-on for orbiter 2006, which has all the features you mentioned like shuttles and skids, etc. Thankfully, it is fully compatible with Orbiter 2010, but only partially compatible with 2016. The landing points are not compatible with Orbiter 2016

Interceptor

Reaction score
Hi Abloheet ,yes the final version of the Firefly,firefly shuttles,mule,and skids were UMMU,and UCGO,but they were lost when the Ragtag website shut down,I had them on my old HD that took a crap 3,or 4 years ago,but thanks for the reply,I assume somebody still has a copy here?

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Somewhere, in one of the many old hard drives I own, there is the ultimate Orbiter 2006 install. I have yet to find it...

CTarana45

Reaction score
How hard is adding uMMu support to the Firefly?

Thanks, Guys!

Christopher Tarana

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
How hard is adding uMMu support to the Firefly?

Without source code, it is not worth the trouble. In terms of reverse engineering AND in terms of license.