OHM Racing track for UCGO

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: guitarist473

a little addon.

a racing track for you to race your UCGO cars on.

thanks

read README!

update: i took all the comments into consideration, i fixed everything but the texture prob, as this is the last release it wont be fixed, im going to be working on another project (scenery)

thanks for downloading

DOWNLOAD

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
A few suggestions for your addon:
1.The "Scenario" file should be "Scenarios", I dont like having to move files around to get an addon to work and I doubt any one else does.

2."(Current state) 0001" isn't a very descriptive name for a scenario, something like "UCGO Racing Track" would of been a lot better.

Edit:
also, you should really have a better image for the addon page, what you have there currently doesn't really show what the addon is

Last edited:

Ark

Reaction score
...and soon... This will be a possibility !!!

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30263

:rofl:

As an added promotion, before each race, Ernie Irvan will drive the Endeavor past the grandstand and use its manipulator arm to throw free T-shirts, baseball caps and sponsor coupons to fans. Among the most popular NASACAR T-shirt slogans are "I'd Rather Push a Shuttle Than Drive a Chevy"

Oh my god. :rofl:

foxtrot

Pioneer
Reaction score
As an added promotion, before each race, Ernie Irvan will drive the Endeavor past the grandstand and use its manipulator arm to throw free T-shirts, baseball caps and sponsor coupons to fans. Among the most popular NASACAR T-shirt slogans are "I'd Rather Push a Shuttle Than Drive a Chevy"

Oh my god. :rofl:

XD

oh an the addons ok... but im sure you could have had it to where to roads line up instead of go sideways next to eachother.

woops accident with the dgiv as it is about to crash into the grandstand woops too low to eject! oh no get out of the way its spiraling into flames im sure dansteph is going to have a few big lawsuits on his hands tommorow folks!:probe:

Ark

Reaction score
XD

oh an the addons ok... but im sure you could have had it to where to roads line up instead of go sideways next to eachother.

woops accident with the dgiv as it is about to crash into the grandstand woops too low to eject! oh no get out of the way its spiraling into flames im sure dansteph is going to have a few big lawsuits on his hands tommorow folks!:probe:
Pfft, just open the scenario editor and spawn a new one. :lol:

Woo482

Addon Developer
GFX Staff
Reaction score
wouldn't a final release normally be version 1.0 ?