Support Proton LV launch scenarios countdown

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I am here referring to the the beautiful Thorton addon:
question is: how can I have the launch setup at T-9' (like the default Soyuz and Progress scenarios) if I create my own scenario (i.e. Soyuz TMA15 launch on Nov 23, 2014)?

The STS missions (Thorton's ISSR) launch scenarios can be easily managed by simply deleting the MET lines on the KSC launch Pad and ShuttleBay, but I don't see a way to edit the Proton scenarios the same way..

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
What I do normally: start a default scenario that comes with the Proton add-on and then immediately close it. If you then look at the Launcher section in the "(current)" scenario, you should be able to edit the launch time in seconds (so 540 for 9 minutes).

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
What I do normally: start a default scenario that comes with the Proton add-on and then immediately close it. If you then look at the Launcher section in the "(current)" scenario, you should be able to edit the launch time in seconds (so 540 for 9 minutes).

Thanks IronRain: your tip led me to have a deeper look into the default scenarios: I realized there is an even easier way: we just need to write the desired launch date (MJD format) in the Launchpad section of the scenario and voilà, the countodown will automatically reset and start based on this date :)

IronRain

The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Great! Now you say it, I remember that it's possible too that way.
I think this is also a clear case of RTFM ;)
:cheers:

Wolf

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Great! Now you say it, I remember that it's possible too that way.
I think this is also a clear case of RTFM ;)
:cheers:

Pretending that the Manual says so... :lol: