Paid Advertisement

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Hungry? Hosting a party in your dome? Too busy in the isotope harvesters to grab lunch? Work assignment at the VLA too far out to get to the dome and back in your allotted meal period? Just don’t feel like cooking this cycle? Then let us do it for you!

Trans Lunar Pizza Delivery Company

Located right off the landing hub at Brighton, we can deliver to Niven or anywhere on the moon or low lunar orbit. Reasonably priced and delicious; we have friendly, professional delivery pilots and drivers. Delivery guaranteed within 60 minutes anywhere within the city of Brighton Beach, and within 2 hours anywhere on the lunar surface. All we require is a valid XPDR beacon and your pizza is spaceborn!
Net – HTTP://Brighton-Beach/Food/TLPDC/place-order
Voice comms: Freq- 139.45 MHz (20 credit discount for mentioning this ad)

Trans lunar Pizza Delivery Company
Because in space, no one can hear your stomach growl
Note: Pilots carry no cash

SpaceShuttleFan

Inflatable Module
Reaction score
Not sure if that link is supposed to work or not... but I wanted a pizza. :D

Last edited:

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
:) honestly didn't realize that it would actually try and put a link there, sorry bout that.

garyw

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
blog.gdwnet.com
It's got HTTP in front of it so the forum software thinks it's a real web link.

Your post raises a question - what would the top level domain for the moon actually be? :lol:

It seems someone has thought of it....... [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GeoTLD"]GeoTLD - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
Bloodworth;bt5119 said:
:) honestly didn't realize that it would actually try and put a link there, sorry bout that.
garyw;bt5121 said:
It's got HTTP in front of it so the forum software thinks it's a real web link.
You can use [noparse][noparse][/noparse] around a part of text that you want posted literally in unchanged form, and you don't want the board parse potential smilies, links or bbcode contained there, like this:
Code:
[noparse][noparse]HTTP://Brighton-Beach/Food/TLPDC/place-order[/noparse][/noparse]

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
The editing system here is a serious pain in the butt. Apparently, to edit my post, I have to go back and completely reenter the entire thing instead of going to what I had posted and making necessary changes :( which means I have to use a a different computer :( :(

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
I attempted to edit so the URL did not show up as a link. It screwed up the formatting on other things. Decided that since the post is obviously a work of fiction it's not really worth the effort; that, and having the link there adds to the effect.

BruceJohnJennerLawso

Dread Lord of the Idiots
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I like having the link too. If that doesnt work I'll just get something from the Mcdonalds at Brighton Beach. I wonder if they have a drive thru...

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
Mcdonalds.... Hmmm.... Mcdonalds.... I think I smell a new add-on for somebody. Mclunas? McBrightons? GOT IT! McCraters!!! :)