Orbiter is now open source

francisdrake

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
francisdrakex.deviantart.com
I tried to run the nightly X64 build of Orbiter, but got error messages of missing vcruntime140.dll and ucrtbased.dll.
Installed the "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 (version 16.9)", but still got the same error messages.

Is a different version of the VC runtime library required?

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
I tried to run the nightly X64 build of Orbiter, but got error messages of missing vcruntime140.dll and ucrtbased.dll.
Installed the "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2019 (version 16.9)", but still got the same error messages.

Is a different version of the VC runtime library required?

I think the debug versions are required, because those builds use debug configurations.

Face

Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hi there..
Attempting to run nightly X64 build too.
Not getting francisdrake's error messages, but am missing something.
What version of D3D9Client is used with this ?
Keep in mind that the posted nightly links point to the main branch. There is no D3D9Client in the main branch, it has its own branch named "d3d9client". AFAIK, the build infrastructure configuration that was checked in only builds the main branch, not other branches. But if you have a clone on github, you can easily edit that configuration to build the d3d9client branch, too.

Ajaja

Reaction score
I can't find source code of some Celbody modules. Ariel, Deimos, Phobos, etc. Are they not open source?