Orbiter Aerobatics Team?

Carmen A

redneck kitten with pillow :3
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
v149th.yolasite.com
Oh hi,

I'm new here and don't really grasp the basics of orbital mechanics but I really like the new XR-class ships. I enjoy the systems complexity, the detail of ship ops and of course, how could I forget, thrust-vectoring and CG controls.

With that, I was bored over New Year, burned some (simulated) rocket fuel and felt I should pay some tribute to the hard work put into the various Orbiter addons that made this possible:

If you're curious as to the massively-fuel-wasting maneuvers, look here for the real life version:

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
cool video. Aside from being able to do the cobra, you can pull off some wicked landings with thrust vectoring. Something to try :thumbup: I have always wanted to do formation flying in Orbiter. With OMP it works well. It would be really cool to form some team. Would need a formation MFD to do the job.

Last edited:

dgatsoulis

ele2png user
Donator
Reaction score
Nice videos!:thumbup: Looking forward to your next one!

If you're interested in aerobatics, i think you'll find [ame="http://orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3669"]this[/ame] playback, from agentgonzo, rather interesting.
Not exactly "aerobatics", but definetely an insane flight, that ends with a killer landing.
That was what inspired me, to go ahead and try some of the stunts you can find on the Orbiter Video Thread (pages 19 to 22). Also, check out Keith's vids (same pages).

:welcome: to the forum.
Have fun, happy orbiting

Last edited:

Carmen A

redneck kitten with pillow :3
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
v149th.yolasite.com
How about..... Top Gun?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9q2-tL-KqU"]YouTube - Orbiter Multiplayer - Top Gun Ascension Island[/ame]