Older Orbiter snapshots

woodnboats

Reaction score
I just got reinterested in Orbiter, now that I have a new, powerful laptop, and I went to install a couple of old fave addons, and get a CTD. Come to find out, they were written for the previous version of Orbiter, so the folder structure doesn't match.
Does anybody know if older versions of Orbiter are around somewhere? All the Google links I found either are dead, or take you to the current d/l.
I used to have some older versions, but I can't find them either (so many disks, so little time:().
Alternatively, could someone advise on how to convert these addons for current use.
Any help would be appreciated.
Kirk

woodnboats

Reaction score
Thanks. I looked there earlier, but my search must not have been very effective.
It's the 050216 version I want.
The addons are Steve (Drake) Ouellette's Rolling Stone and Stanford Torus. I've emailed him, and I'm hoping he'll have some interest in re-doing them for the latest snapshot. Meanwhile, at least this will work.

Kirk

woodnboats

Reaction score
Interesting. I'll give that a try, and then look at their respective file structures. Sure wish I knew what I was doing!

Kirk

-----Post Added-----

OK, I've got it. I am using a newer version of Vinka's .dll, with a slightly different name than that called in the .scn file. Changed that, and it works fine.
Thanks for the help, guys.
Now to fly to Mars in the good ol' Rolling Stone!
Kirk