Last one is 100608-bis: https://sourceforge.net/projects/orbitervis/files/OVP binaries/oglaclient-100608-bis.zip/download
Info in post 34.
Earth scatter tables (for raytraced sky):
This is Orbiter 2010P0 tie-in release of OGLAClient, the OpenGL graphics client for Orbiter.
The thing is still somewhat far from being really playable, but i tried to get rid of as many known bugs as possible and to fix all known features.
Detailed documentation on features, installation and OglaSDK is included into the zip file.
OglaSDK and some examples are also included.
EDIT: If you run scenarios with OGLA vessels in normal Orbiter you will get an OGLA wrong loading notice (or it will appear to hang up if in full-screen mode). This could be disabled from OGLA settings ("Check NG"), or in cfg file (Check_for_NG=0)
EDIT2: The file was re-uploaded with fix for above and full-screen mode strip bug. Please re-download if affected.
Changes since last beta:
* MipMaps creation control in config button
* Fixed specular in advanced graphics mode (XR2)
* Fixed no textures in AG mode bug
* Fixed raytraced sky on other planets
* Fixed and added support for annotations
* Fixed shadow offset bug (Atlantis)
* Added check for Orbiter.exe, disableable by cfg
* Fixed raytraced sky in unusual projections
* Fixed and updated config generation
* Fixed sky brightness in normal modes
* Cleaned up and updated F7 menu
* Added toggles for Stereo mode and Earthlight
* Fixed mesh visibility modes (many vessels, XR2, ummucone, etc)
* Fixed font-related crash
* Fixed ring illumination weirdness
* Fixed grainy rings
* Fixed GDI emulation for legacy MFDs
* Fixed invisible stars at night
* Added gradual orbital sunrise
* Fixed various blinking and broken annotations and menus
Known bugs and planned features (as of 100608-bis):
-Lightweight Lv9+ planet rendering (non-Orulex)
-Make Z-layer of Orulex a layer, not whole thing once again
-Make earthlight angle-dependent (dawn, sunset)
-Add particle streams (exhausts, reentry)
-Add planetarium mode
-Fix shadows in high mode+animations
-Recalibrate panel and fonts edge alignment (lines under text, crappy panels)
-Support for deallocation shutdown mode
-Fix visibility sequence for terrain (shadows ON)
-Fading exhaust to DaveS specs
-Shadows problem on Nvidia (?)
-F* key menus problems (?)
-Terrain tiling blinking issues (?)
-Proper tangent storage and handling (?)
-Animate tangent (?)
-NET: Camera panning, camera rolling
-NET: Complete network mode
-NET client: default size for the window
-SDK: Render to surface
-SDK: Add custom GLSL option to OglaSDK?
A few screenshots: