OFMM Signup

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Everyone that's participating in OFMM, post in this thread what roles you wish to perform (ie ground crew, pilot ext)

Please only 1 post per. Edit if you change your mind about anything.

Please, keep the roles loose. ie, being a pilot could mean anything from flying a space shuttle to a Skycrane lander)

Keep specific ships out of the 'roster'

*while I realize this edit was made after like 20 posts, I'll just assume for those first few that they would like to pilot, even if it's not the XR2 or DGIV.

Last edited:

supersonic

Add-on Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
fsxpilots.webs.com
I would like to fly assembly and landings (if you are low on pilots), and if nobody else wants it Ground Expedition Manager.

Last edited:

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
I can fly the Arrow or the DGIV (orbital rendezvous and assembly only I'm afraid, I'm still trying to wrap my brain around transx). Am also willing to do ground ops.

Ok, I think I've begun to figure out transx I've managed several earth/mars round trips so far successfully. As far as those ships I was familiar with, well the point is moot on that as it looks like we are ALL going to need to learn to fly something new :) Im still good for ground ops though.

Last edited:

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
(Edited)
I would mainly like to assist in planning and design, but I can fly just about any missions you give me (though I'm not skilled with either TransX or IMFD, so interplanetary flights may be closed to me, for your own good. :lol:)
I think I would enjoy just as much watching recordings/screenshots of all of your guys' missions, though.
Ground crew FTW. :p

Last edited:

Pablo49

Reaction score
I'm willing to do most any flight really. Though, I have little experience with the XR-2 as of yet, so I shouldn't fly it.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
What I can do:
- Everything except Standard German

What I don't want to do:
- Futile station assembly ops in Mars Orbit.

What I really want to do:
- Cycler operations
- Precision landings, the more cargo the better.
- Any ground operations.

I have no special preferences on the spacecraft, as long as it can do the job. What doesn't fit will be made fitting.

DanScall

Reaction score
What I want to do:

-Any on orbit stuff (Assembly/EVA's)
-Ground to Orbit at Earth and vice versa at Mars
-Any Ground Op's shebang

What I don't want to do:

-Anything that's hugely time consuming (exams soon, help!)

What I can't do:

-Interplanetary manouveres

Kevon Daye

Smoking Crater
Reaction score
Ground Ops & EVA seem more my speed. Also, since this will undoubtedly be a multi-national effort (as a mars mission would be in real life), some in-atmo transportation of parts would be required. I volunteer:salute:.

Alexw95

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i can do everything but i would like to do refilling ops from mars to the station or same idea at earth and beond i would like to stay clear of interplanetary i can do it but i dont like doing it other than that i can do anything

what i want to do - Orbital ops, resupplying, ground ops, space station ops, eva's, earth ops, sattelite ops, etc

what i dont want to do - interplanetry(not that i cant but id rather do something more exciting) not to much ground eva's

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
EDIT: No longer actively participating.

Last edited:

Voyager

Reaction score
I can do DGIV takeoff, and orbital procedures. Station assembly. Lifting modules into orbits by rocket. Assembling the modules on the stack. And maybe do an orbital transfer. Also can I take responsibility for Launch Manager?

kwan3217

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
*Write code for any custom ships that are needed
*Launch from Earth Surface to trans-Mars injection

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
LEO operations (crew and parts ferry flights, assembly missions).
Not great at IMFD for transfer to mars but getting better, others would be better at it than I.
Mars Ops-- Getting better at recovery on Mars surface, Mars surface base construction and ground ops/exploration.

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I wan't to work with Supersonic. I'll also, if needed, fly a DGIV-2 to Mars to assist in the project. Although, I'll need some training for interplanetary flight.

Last edited:

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
I would like to clarify to members that the use of DG, DGIV, or XR vessels is not currently in the mission plan. Though this may change in the future, our plans do not call for their use.