OFMM IRC meetings

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
Due to a lack of volunteering developers in the membership in OFMM, it has been decided there will be a series of IRC meetings to figure out what to do. A time for these meeting has not yet been established, but if you are still active in OFMM and interested in joining, post the times at which you are available below. These meetings hope to accomplish a few things:

1) Fix the problem of a lack of developers, and hopefully kick start the development process.

2)Get more members active and rekindle interest in the project.

3) Get some work done!

This post will be edited later with times of meetings, and meeting summaries.

River Crab

SpaceX Cheer Captain
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I can be available on weekdays from about 15:00 UTC and now, as I am falling asleep posting this. :coffee:
My biggest concern would be the difference between Washington, USA (UTC-8:00, UTC-07:00 when DST), and Germany (UTC+01:00, UTC+02:00 when DST).

Still don't know anything about the method of communication.
Meeting is a very good idea though.

Let's see...for good luck...I'll write my dreams down, and figure out everything in the morning. ;)

河蟹、out! :goodnight:
EDIT: Alaska is even farther away, sorry. And I didn't remember my dream.

Last edited:

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
I am generally available on weekends or after 5pm Alaska time, but with a little notice, I should be able to arrange to be there.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Whenever I'm not at work, I'm here on O-F. I have a life, I swear!! :lol:

The only times I'm really unavailable are during the day-time on the weekend, Monday, Tuesday and Friday. But then again, my schedule goes all over the place, so that may or may not hold true. :shrug:

(GMT-3 over here.)

EDIT: Also, I'm free from now until morning two days from now.

Last edited:

Bj

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
Usually after work about 4 PM local

9AM GMT time

Though I can only say I can have 100% attention to anything Mon-Tues otherwise, Ill be working on something else :) but I can multitask.

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Mornings are usually good for me, from 9:00 to 10:00 sometimes sooner than that. Depends upon my shedule. If I get a pm saying that there is a meeting going on, and if it is at a good time for me, I would join the meeting.