Project Nelson Class ( star trek TOS )

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
My next lil project is a refif of the old Nelson class scout as an uprated Nelson class Frigate. I know they existed and were replaced by the Hermes class scouts BUT I can find no info from all my sources on ship names and registry numbers. I like to keep things like that canon whenever possible.

My question is, does anyone know where there is a listing of Nelson class vessels with their names and registry numbers ?

Thanks in advance for any info you can direct me to.

TGEP
:cheers:

Mauler85

Traveler out of time
Reaction score
Startrek.com maybe? This is just me but if you keep the proper numbering i.e. 4 digits under 2000 the numbers should be fine as well as names. I wouldn't have a problem with NCC-1102 U.S.S. Arizona or something

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Yeah, the wiki source had two listings. One was for a STVoy ship and the other was for a referance to the USS-Eagle but it was listed as a probable Costitution varient.

I guess I'll just pick a name and registry from just before the Hermes class and wing it from there. There really is no canon data on that design other than it was replaced by the Hermes class so I'm thinking it was a late Early Federation design with a top speed around warp5.

Thanks for looking into it though. :tiphat:

tgep

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Thanks to Christopher T, I've nailed down quite a few details on the project. The basic mesh work is finished so now all I need do is put a name and registry number on it, write up a few notes about her class and service profile, and begin basic flight testing. :cheers:

Thanks again Chris :tiphat: