Flight Question NASSP reentry problem

goForTLI

Reaction score
All right, when I keep the focus on the DSKY during re-entry the spacecraft becomes completely unstable, however when I move the focus to the outside or the rendezvous window it stabilizes, I am not able to find the cause of the problem, if anyone can help me I would be grateful :salute:

n72.75

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Hey, I'd be happy to help you out, but I have a few questions first.

When you say " when I keep focus on the DSKY", are you referring to the main CSM panel 1-3?

Do you have any frame-rate problems on this panel, it's fairly resource intensive?

Are you using time acceleration? Reëntry is not a good place to use time acceleration.

What scenario are you using?

goForTLI

Reaction score
Hey, I'd be happy to help you out, but I have a few questions first.

When you say " when I keep focus on the DSKY", are you referring to the main CSM panel 1-3?

Do you have any frame-rate problems on this panel, it's fairly resource intensive?

Are you using time acceleration? Reëntry is not a good place to use time acceleration.

What scenario are you using?

yes, it is unstable when focus on panel 1-3, I am not using the time accelerator and I have no frame problem, all available reentry scenarios have this problem (Apollo 8,9 and 11), I'm using orbiter 2016 and nassp v8.0 1536.