Support NASSP HELP

ryancrowe92

Reaction score
no matter what I try I cant get nassp to work for more than Apollo 7 to get into orbit and maybe land but all of the Apollo 11 and others are broken and I have seen other people use the mod on youtube and I cant figure out why they have the lem working.

kerlix

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
AP 7 is the only full working mission at the moment.

Work is being done to fix any bugs or errors in AP 7 found after release (along with some improvements here and there) I believe.

Work is also being done on AP 8, but this will most likely take awhile. Major work to be done includes separating the LV into each stage. From what I understand, it's basically one vehicle. However, Orbiter 2016 will allow them to have separate stages that are connected, much like IRL.

Work is also being done on the LM. But there are major systems that either aren't working, or aren't "hooked up". So there's not a lot to work with, LM-wise.

I suggest checking out the NASSP forum on the Meadeville Spacecenter Forums. You'll be able to read about all plans and development progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
no matter what I try I cant get nassp to work for more than Apollo 7 to get into orbit and maybe land but all of the Apollo 11 and others are broken and I have seen other people use the mod on youtube and I cant figure out why they have the lem working.

As Kerlix said, the LM is very much work in progress. If you really want to then you can try to use it in NASSP 7.0 for Orbiter 2010. The best scenario to use is "Apollo 11 - LVDC++ Launch.scn" under Scenarios\Project Apollo - NASSP\Broken Scenarios\Virtual AGC. It is possible to land on the Moon with that scenario, but you really have to know what you are doing and that mission is not really supported with documentation, MFDs. etc yet.

Launches with NASSP in Orbiter 2016 are currently broken. What you could do is start a mission in Orbiter 2010 with the latest NASSP 7.0 Release Candidate and then, after Translunar Injection, copy your scenario over to Orbiter 2016 and continue the mission with the latest NASSP 8.0 Alpha. That is the only way to fly a mission in Orbiter 2016 so far.