[NASSP 8] Violent CTD when using VC and external MFD

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Hello all,

Today I encountered a weird issue, that is that when I switch MFD´s from, for example, Project Apollo Checklist to Project Apollo, or go from another MFD to Project Apollo or Project Apollo Checklist while being on the VC, I encounter myself with a "violent" CTD. I say "violent" because there is nothing on the log, and Orbiter can´t save the Current State. Orbiter just crashes violently.

Maybe this is a D3D9 client issue?

Best regards.

STS

Reaction score
Website
orbisondas.es
Hello all,

Today I encountered a weird issue, that is that when I switch MFD´s from, for example, Project Apollo Checklist to Project Apollo, or go from another MFD to Project Apollo or Project Apollo Checklist while being on the VC, I encounter myself with a "violent" CTD. I say "violent" because there is nothing on the log, and Orbiter can´t save the Current State. Orbiter just crashes violently.

Maybe this is a D3D9 client issue?

Best regards.
Found out that the crash happens if I mute the radio chatter of OrbiterSound using the VHF button of the Radio / Radar / MP3 MFD...

1621793197113.png

and then load any of the Project Apollo MFD´s, but the CTD only occurs if I open those NASSP MFD´s on D3D9 External MFD.