O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
texfilm-blog1.jpg

For a long time now I've been pondering the idea of another movie, but perhaps one more ground breaking than any of my previous films - with a full storyline and compliment of voice actors. The general idea has been done before, but perhaps an interesting twist could be thrown in to change things up.

The idea is similar to Memphis Belle which follows a veteran American B-17 crew in World War II for their final mission. The film proposes many challenges, most of which I know can be over come without huge amounts of effort, but others may be quite a bit tougher. This is a project that would take some time to do right. The story line needs to be written and voice actors recruited. In addition I thought about making the soundtrack myself or possibly with someone else as well. FSX would be used for filming and some customizations would need to be done in order to really make it look good.

I can not say for sure if I will follow through with this idea or how long it will take. Feel free to post here if anyone out there is inspired by this idea and has any interest in helping.

For now you may DOWNLOAD a short teaser I made a long time ago, just a collection of shots and music. *Note the video requires Divx codec to view.

:tiphat:

Bloodworth

Orbinoob
Reaction score
I've seen and constantly been amazed by your films TEX, if you need voice actors, I would love to take a part.

Krys

Resident Female
GFX Staff
Reaction score
If you want any help from me, I'm available :)

Mojave

60% Ethanol
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I wish you luck with this video. It sounds like it will be great. Atleast I know that you make great videos. You're better than I could ever be at making videos.

Moach

Crazy dude with a rocket
Addon Developer
Reaction score
i can do voice acting! i've done it many times before... lots of fun!

i can also do soundtracks -- and i do have a "John Williams"-style theme in mind which would be suitable for a space game/movie...

PM if you want help :thumbsup:

astrosammy

Dash!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
My voice isn't that nice, and wouldn't it be a bit strange, a german voice for a B-17 crewmember :lol:? It will propably take some more time to make this one, but I'm looking forward to watch it. Good luck!

Moach;bt1681 said:
i can also do soundtracks -- and i do have a "John Williams"-style theme in mind which would be suitable for a space game/movie...
That would be amazing. A big part of my OrbiterSound playlist is filled with such music.

Izack

Non sequitur
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'd like to try voice-acting at some point (I sound halfway between American and English) but I haven't done it before, so I'm not sure how good I would be at it. Also, my recording equipment isn't that great, so maybe I'll just pass on it. :p

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
I probably can't give much in voice acting, but I would we willing to help with flying, unless you're doing all the flying yourself.

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
I can help in no way whatsoever, but will be looking forward to it. Sounds like a big project!

Alexw95

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If you need help i am also available i have fsx and can get 40 fps if you want some help with filming we could set up a multiplayer session and share the plane so one of us could fly while the other one films

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Thanks for the comments everyone, I will keep all of those interested in mind when I get back to this project. :)