Error msvcrtd.dll

RubberToe

Reaction score
Hello, so I installed a payload called STS payloads 2.01 (I'm not sure if it works for Orbiter2010 P1) but I start up the scenario and it instantly crashes due to me not having the "msvcrtd.dll". Is there any way I can get that file so it will work properly?

Thank you,
RubberToe :tiphat:

DaveS

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hello, so I installed a payload called STS payloads 2.01 (I'm not sure if it works for Orbiter2010 P1) but I start up the scenario and it instantly crashes due to me not having the "msvcrtd.dll". Is there any way I can get that file so it will work properly?
I'm pretty sure it doesn't work 2010-P1 as it relies on an outdated MFD for proper control, not to mention that it was made for an earlier version of the Shuttle Fleet add-on. MSVCRTD.dll is the debug version of the standard MS VC++ Runtimes which is an indication that one or more of the included modules was compiled in "Debug" mode when they should have been compiled in "Release" mode.
The author of the MFD that STS Payloads makes use of is no longer around and the source code was not included so in my mind, STS Payloads is a dead add-on. It also relies on hacks that are no longer needed.

You can however find an updated version that was made by a different author here: http://simviation.com/1/browse-Space+Orbiter-111-0