Mercury and Gemini

wavodavo

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I would just like to ask some help with a few things in Orbiter. Firstly, I downloaded Project Mercury 5.0, Project Gemini 4.5 and Earth 1962. Tried the 1962 Gemini scenarios and none of them will launch and the cockpit view has no control panel and there is no panel the the Mercury launches - can anyone help? Also whilst in orbit with a Mercury capsule a warning beep starts, does anyone know what this is and how to turn it of.

Cheers

Dave.

nbh

Reaction score
Press the F8 key for the control panel for Project Mercury 5.0.

Jordaxe12

Reaction score
to shut the alarms off you have to be in the control panel view, pres Ctrl left arrow to move over and you should see switches for warning. click on the one that is red to shut it off.

Quick_Nick

Passed the Turing Test
Donator
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I would just like to ask some help with a few things in Orbiter. Firstly, I downloaded Project Mercury 5.0, Project Gemini 4.5 and Earth 1962. Tried the 1962 Gemini scenarios and none of them will launch and the cockpit view has no control panel and there is no panel the the Mercury launches - can anyone help? Also whilst in orbit with a Mercury capsule a warning beep starts, does anyone know what this is and how to turn it of.

Cheers

Dave.
Please read the Project Mercury documentation about the alarm. :)