Question Looking for GSE Cart Addon

mercsim

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
I have this little GSE cart but can't find where it came from. I 've tried searching the forums and hangars but I think I changed the name and don't remember what it was originally called. Does anyone recognize or remember it?

I believe the original was yellow and I changed it to have two different ones and then put the Mercury Boilerplate on it. It drives but I don't remember if I added that or it came with the functionality. I also played with the Chevy from Edwards towing the M2-F1 but can't find that either.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 26

mercsim

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
Well there it is! Thank you :)

But I can't help wonder if it originated somewhere else. Are you the creator? I seem to remember a comment about it in the add-on description. I thought it was a stand-alone add-on. Also, I usually don't look at Russian stuff. I have mostly been a Spaceplane and Shuttle fan but may have stumbled upon it. I just don't remember it being associated with anything Russian.

I'm doing some Pro bono Engineering work for a friend and after walking by this for 3 weeks, one day I bumped my knee on it. It had been sitting in a corner for a few years and was covered with stuff so I didn't notice it. Of course I fell in love instantly! He gave it to me. So its almost stripped down to go to the Powder Coat. Its getting completely refurbished. It will live in my hangar and work Charity events, give kids rides, and tow GA airplanes around, and maybe one day, get a Mercury Capsule replica on it :) As a side note, its rated for 3000 pounds on the deck and can tow 4000! Its a Cushman Titan. I know its not the same but it just reminds me of guys towing stuff like capsules around the cape in the 60's.

Scott

Attachments

• IMG_1237.jpg
    IMG_1237.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 9

mercsim

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
GSE Cart

Found more :) I searched on the Author of the Russian add-on and found a KSC one. The cart is seen in the promo photo below. That's probably where I would have found it originally. In the Readme file, he credits his friend Michael Miller for helping with the cart. That's awesome!

Funny how a simulator leads to another hobby I would have never dreamed of.

Scott

Attachments

• KSC_cart.png
    KSC_cart.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 13

cosmonaut2040

Reaction score
Glad I could help you to find the original add-on. Quite cool that you have the real thing :thumbup: