Long time no see!

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
Hi all, some of you might remember me from ages ago but I decided to pop back in and actually post. I was active here circa 2010 when I was in middle school, but I slowly fell away from Orbiter when I got to high school and beyond. This forum and community had a surprisingly large impact on my life. I discovered Orbiter using StumbleUpon one day, and Orbiter ignited a love for science and space at exactly the right time in my life. Since those days I have gotten a degree in physics, and I will be starting a PhD program in cosmology this fall. This was the first online community I was actively a member of for any amount of time, and it taught me the ins and outs of things like moderation, forums, and IRC.

Anyway I just wanted to stop in and leave a little note to a community I remember quite fondly. My life is relatively busy right now so I don't imagine I will get sucked back in, but I just wanted to say hello to any old friends here and to say that I still think about this place!

:hailprobe:

Last edited:

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
Good to see old faces. I definitely remember your avatar.

I'm about a week and a half into my own reïntroduction to Orbiter and the forum myself.

fireballs619

Occam's Taser
Donator
Reaction score
Good to see old faces. I definitely remember your avatar.

I'm about a week and a half into my own reïntroduction to Orbiter and the forum myself.

I actually logged back in to poke around, which I've done a few times in the past, but I saw your recent post and was inspired to do one of my own. Good to see you!