Joystick/Pedals snags

Dickie

Wannabe Rocket Scientist
Donator
Reaction score
I've been using my X52/Pro Flight Rudder Pedal setup for a while now with no issues, however for the last couple of days whenever I move the stick and/or pedals the following happens, even after I've centred the stick - the craft keeps rolling and yawing to the right (outside view shows the thrusters on the DG's starboard wing keeping firing a small amount)?

I've tried re-calibrating my stick and pedals to no avail, any suggestions?

dutchpirate

XR Fleet Skin Designer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
You may need to increase the dead zone on your joystick. When you are in your calibrations screen, see if there is a 'flutter' on any of the joystick axes (esp the roll one:)) . If so, expanding your dead zone may help, although you do lose some sensitivity on the controls.

Dickie

Wannabe Rocket Scientist
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply; I think I've found the solution - when I deactivate 'Joyride' the problem disappears. Only issue now is that I can't use my rudder pedals! :huh:

dutchpirate

XR Fleet Skin Designer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
If you're not soing so already, download fly by wire and you might be able to regain the use of the pedals.

Dickie

Wannabe Rocket Scientist
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks, I've had a look on orbit-hangar but 'fly by wire' doesn't seem to be there, nor does a quick google turn anything up? Or am I just having an epic blonde moment?

dutchpirate

XR Fleet Skin Designer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'm at work right now and Orbithanger is blocked. I'm sure someone else can give you the link, but when I get to a home pc I'll find it and post it for you if nobody else has yet.