Problem ISS 3.2 by Thorton does not working!

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
I was new in the game and I nearly learned how to play Orbiter 2016, but I want to simulate ISS assembly. So, I went to Orbit Hangar and installed ISS 3.2 by Thorton and its requirements, but when I was opening the "Zarya (Proton K)" scenario, I found these:
Zarya.PNG
What.PNG
How can I fix it and simulate ISS?

Edit: It is solved with 2010+P1

Last edited:

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I'm not 100% sure that all the construction missions work in Orbiter 2016.

For the scenario you are running the initial screenshot looks OK. A Proton on the launchpad with Zarya as the payload. The second screenshot, I'm not sure what I'm looking at...

I do know that ISS 3.2 (along with ISS A-Z) works if you use it as a fully constructed station. (And it looks amazing)

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
I'm not 100% sure that all the construction missions work in Orbiter 2016.

For the scenario you are running the initial screenshot looks OK. A Proton on the launchpad with Zarya as the payload. The second screenshot, I'm not sure what I'm looking at...

I do know that ISS 3.2 (along with ISS A-Z) works if you use it as a fully constructed station. (And it looks amazing)

2nd screenshot - Earth!

Snax

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
You're probably using Orbiter 2016 with Thorthon's ISS where it provides an Earth.cfg from Orbiter 2010 wich is incompatible with Orbiter 2016 (I had the same problem).
To get it back, just copy Earth.cfg from a clean setup and you're good to go.

Also the launchpad also is not compatible at 100%, you're currently ~20m under the ground, when you'll launch the rocket you're going to go through the surface wich will impact your ascent in best case, destroy your rocket in worst case scenario.

Use Orbiter 2010 for the better untill there's an update for Orbiter 2016 :)

Sbb1413

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
he/his/him
Re: ISS 3.2 by Thorton doesn't working!

You're probably using Orbiter 2016 with Thorthon's ISS where it provides an Earth.cfg from Orbiter 2010 wich is incompatible with Orbiter 2016 (I had the same problem).
To get it back, just copy Earth.cfg from a clean setup and you're good to go.

Also the launchpad also is not compatible at 100%, you're currently ~20m under the ground, when you'll launch the rocket you're going to go through the surface wich will impact your ascent in best case, destroy your rocket in worst case scenario.

Use Orbiter 2010 for the better untill there's an update for Orbiter 2016 :)

I am already using 2010! So it is solved!