Problem invisible mesh

Auzar

Reaction score
Hi. the scenery runs, but the mesh is invisible. what's the problem? converted 3ds2msh and 3D Object Converter

»> ERROR: Could not load vessel module: Cyl
»> [Vessel::LoadModule | .\Vessel.cpp | 5442]
---------------------------------------------------------------
Finished initialising status
Finished initialising camera
Finished initialising panels
Finished setting up render state
ERROR: DDraw object is still referenced: 1061
---------------------------------------------------------------
»> ERROR: Destroy framework objects failed
»> [OrbiterGraphics::Exit3DEnvironment | .\OGraphics.cpp | 1034]

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
What is module Cyl? I can't see an error that a mesh can't be loaded but instead that a vessel module can't be loaded.

Auzar

Reaction score
I create an addon. Cyl is my vessel. where there may be a bug? in the ini file, config file? what else?
this is my first addon, first decided to just insert the cylinder (hence the name Cyl)))
I tried to mesh Atlantis, it runs, but only in DX7. in DX9 Orbiter crash, but the Atlantis runs DX9

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
You say INI file. Is it a Spacecraft3 vessel? If so, the problem is with the INI file.

Auzar

Reaction score
Yes, is a Spacecraft3 vessel. in the ini like everything is fine ... Thank you'll search for a problem)

orb

News Reporter
Reaction score
I'm not saying that the invisible mesh is caused by that, but the log file indicates that it's the vessel module which couldn't be loaded, and not mesh, which will be loaded by the vessel module:
»> ERROR: Could not load vessel module: Cyl
Was it the same error when you used Atlantis' mesh for your INI file? Is the log file from running Orbiter.exe or Orbiter_ng.exe? (And did you create symbolic links for D3D9Client to solve Spacecraft3 configuration loading issue?)

Auzar

Reaction score
created a new ini, mesh became visible, but he is distorted, and disappear when you zoom out )))))) it on 7 DX. 9DX still crash

Loru

Retired Staff Member
Retired Staff
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
what do you mean by distorted? A little screenshot would be much help. As for d3d9 you need to create symbolic links to get it to work.

Last edited:

Auzar

Reaction score
set the size of 1000, and now we see the mesh, but they became 2 )))))))))) I did not create the mesh, it did my friend, about virtual reference poorly understood, the English do not know ((((

cylinder should be one)

Attachments

• CCC.png
    CCC.png
    398.7 KB · Views: 23