I'm in an MMO mood.

jangofett287

Heat shield 'tester'
Reaction score
I've been kinda at a loose end for a while, and I'm thinking of drifting back into MMO land.

I'm thinking I might revisit a few I haven't been on in a while, (Black Prophecy, Pirate Galaxy, S4 League) then I might try some of the newer ones, (Any suggestions?) and if this point, if I haven't decided to escape to the sanity of Orbiter, I might drag my MMO out of my hard drive, and dust its server program off a bit (Been working on it since 2009, estimated completion: 5% at best)

Anyway, I'm just saying don't be surprised if I'm even less active than I normally am in the next couple of weeks. I just thought I'd give you a heads-up, because I know this forum has members who would worry if someone suddenly stopped posting.

On a related note, I've just finished my first blog post.:cheers:

Nazban

Reaction score
I got into Lord of the Rings Online last month(it has affected my daily orbiter routines XD, but the game is AMAZING, it has f2p and p2p(There are a LOT of features for f2p), Many Game reviews say that its better than World of Warcraft,High res download is 10GB and low res is 6GB, if u like MMORPG's, this IS a game to try out.(warning, addiction level high, ill rate its addiction lvl 95% of orbiter :D)

Link to Download Game: http://www.lotro.com/support/download-lotro

Link to create an account: http://www.lotro.com/?lang=en_US&

Have fun!!

ky

Director of Manned Spaceflight
Reaction score
I'll try it as well.I hope this doesnt shock you but I havent played an MMO game.

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
Don't worry about it, neither have I. Though, I'm not going to start now. Busy at the moment, I don't need distractions.

Last edited: