I'M BACK!!!!!

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I have been Orbiter-Forum deprived for two days! Talk about withdrawl! Apparrently some big routing link between my location and O-F/OH was down. I contacted Vash and he talked with the hosting company and confirmed it wasn't at either end especially given the tracert data I gave him in the e-mail. I have a good mind to find out the company that had the downed link and report them to the FTC, but I think I'll just browse the good ol' O-F for a while :p :p

ar81

Reaction score
Website
www.orbithangar.com
I have been Orbiter-Forum deprived for two days! Talk about withdrawl! Apparrently some big routing link between my location and O-F/OH was down. I contacted Vash and he talked with the hosting company and confirmed it wasn't at either end especially given the tracert data I gave him in the e-mail. I have a good mind to find out the company that had the downed link and report them to the FTC, but I think I'll just browse the good ol' O-F for a while :p :p

You are too addicted to Orbiter when only 2 days of absense causes you dizziness, headaches, and a terrible compulsion to post I AM BACK!! :lol:

jedidia

shoemaker without legs
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I'M BACK!!!!!

Gives me kind of the impression that you just came out of a magic wardrobe where you spent several months, while everyone else didn't even have time to notice that you're gone! :lol: