How to create VMC scripts

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
I've also put a copy of this on M6, but given the current forum status over there...

Does anyone know where I can find documentation on VMC scripts and programming? There is some sort of SDK manual which I have not been able to find yet. I'm particularly interested in creating new custom data pages as opposed to the built-in editor.
Thanks for any help,
Zat

yagni01

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find documentation on VMC scripts and programming? There is some sort of SDK manual which I have not been able to find yet. I'm particularly interested in creating new custom data pages as opposed to the built-in editor.
Thanks for any help,
Zat

Don't remember where I originally got it, but I have the OSL Reference, which is what I think you're referring to. PM me your email and I'll send it to you.

computerex

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Hi Zatnik. VMC is quite old, have you tried Reverend's OUIPC module?

Zatnikitelman

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Yea, OUIPC is great, but doesn't offer quite everything VMC does yet. Or rather, VMC comes pre-packaged while OUIPC has to have an application built for it.

Actually, I've also got the OSL reference which works fairly good for the scripts, but not creating pages.
Thanks for the replies though.