Hi to all!

mattberg

Reaction score
Hello,
it is good to find a forum for Orbiter in the Internet, which is quite active (DanStephs' forum is somekind of sleeping).
My real name is Matthias and I'm a 16 year old pupil visiting the 11th grade in Germany.
My first contact with orbiter I had when I was about 12/13 years old, but it was too complicated for me, so I deleted it (and might be caused by a lack of Englishknowledge :lol:).
One year ago I found Orbiter again, and installed it. Now it is much easier for me (manuel flight to MIR, with the Stock-DG, without Tutorial (except Orbitalignment ;)), even if I chose to discontinue the education of English at school :p.
Currently I'm planning to convert a Model of the Deadalus/Odyssey of Star Trek Bridgecommander for usage in Orbiter.
And I'm an Addon-Maniac, I have about 2-3 Gb's of Addons for Orbiter installed :lol:.

Other Hobbies of mine are so far: Practical Astronomy (Equipment), playing Piano, Computers (too much, according to my parents :lol:), other Simlators, like X-Plane or MSFS2004, and TV/Films, most of it is SF, like Stargate.
(No, I'm not a Nerd :p (SCNR!)).

Greetings from Germany :).
Matthias

Orbinaut Pete

ISSU Project Manager
News Reporter
Reaction score
Hello and :welcome: to Orbiter-Forum!

You will find many interesting Orbiter and space flight discussions here, I hope you enjoy them:)

Donamy

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
You will soon forget about all other hobbies.

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Hi Matthias, welcome to the forum! :welcome:

Notebook

Addon Developer
Addon Developer