Hello Orbiter Community

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Hello all.

I'm new to your forum.

I'm a 20 something lifelong aerospace and aerospace history enthusiast. My primary interest has mostly been aviation history since the late 1930s (WWII and Cold War era), but I have become more interested in the space/ launch system side of things since a trip to Kennedy Space Center a few months ago.

I stumbled onto Orbiter this month by accident. As far a freeware goes, I think it's very impressive and interesting.

My interests here are in space flight history, current space flight technology and events, and actually proposed or at least very plausible past or future programs and technology. This opposed to, say, science fiction. (Which I have no problem with).

Anyway, I’m pretty sure I will have a few questions, even after searching the forum for several days already, so I thought I should say hi first, and get myself off of the spambot watch list.

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him
:welcome: to Orbiter-Forum!

Eli13

Fish Dreamer
Reaction score
:welcome: to a fellow ohioan! well im a former one as of a month ago, :lol: but we all hope you enjoy your experiences with orbiter and this forum!

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum!

If you haven't already, grab a copy of "Go Play In Space". http://www.orbiter-forum.com/tutorials.php

My own copy is highlighted, dog-eared, and yellow stickied so much that it's almost unusable (but I'll just print another one when the time comes).

boogabooga

Bug Crusher
Reaction score
Thank you all.

I've downloaded "Go Play In Space". Thanks for the tip.

N_Molson

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Hail Probe ! :hailprobe:

And welcome to the forums :hello: