Hello everyone

galleto

Reaction score
Hi :hello:, I registered in this forum to learn more about this simulator and from more experienced users than me.
First time I tested it I had to go to KSP as I was overwhelmed by it's complexity. Now i'm back with some basic knowledge of orbital mechanics.
My highest archievement at this moment is going to Brighton beach and back to Cape Canaveral in one pice with the XR2 and XR5 vessels (which i think are the coolest combination of realism and fiction ) and to the iss, so I want to land in other planets as my next goal!

I have a question about the forum. I want to share a GEMFX preset i've been making that looks nice with orbiter 2016 dx9/11 clients. In what section should i post it?
cheers :tiphat:

qbit

Reaction score
Welcome to Orbiter Forum. I don't know for sure where to share your preset, but my guess would be on Orbit Hangar under the Utilities, Programs category. Or Miscellaneous, Software. Maybe an addon dev can suggest something. You use your same account on that site as you do here.

Be sure to include a description of the prerequisite software and a link to it. I'm familiar with ENB, but not this.

galleto

Reaction score
Welcome to Orbiter Forum. I don't know for sure where to share your preset, but my guess would be on Orbit Hangar under the Utilities, Programs category. Or Miscellaneous, Software. Maybe an addon dev can suggest something. You use your same account on that site as you do here.

Be sure to include a description of the prerequisite software and a link to it. I'm familiar with ENB, but not this.

Thanks. It’s a graphics injector similar to ENB but lighter