Greetings from San Diego, CA

ED_4

Whovian/Star Trekker/Pinoy
Reaction score
Hello folks!

I'm new to the forum, but not new to the Orbiter Space Flight Simulator. I've actually had it since before version 2006, maybe since 2004.

I've mainly registered here since I seem to have some trouble finding a particular addon at the hangar. I've been trying to find the elusive Space Shuttle Fleet v4.7 by David.

Anyway, thanks for hearing me out.

mojoey

Bwoah
Reaction score
Hello folks!

I'm new to the forum, but not new to the Orbiter Space Flight Simulator. I've actually had it since before version 2006, maybe since 2004.

I've mainly registered here since I seem to have some trouble finding a particular addon at the hangar. I've been trying to find the elusive Space Shuttle Fleet v4.7 by David.

Anyway, thanks for hearing me out.

Greetings from LA!
Shuttle Fleet has been taken down by the author, David413. There is a more recent version, 4.8 . If you contact some of the other members, I'm sure they would be happy to share it with you

Hurricane

Grinfeld Aerospace guy
Reaction score
Hello ED! :hello:
Actually you're a few days late, it was this week start when David413 announced he is taking his fleet away (again!).
Indeed, perhaps some orbinauts have it.
~Oz.

Mattyv

Rocket Scientist in Training
Reaction score
:welcome:

San Diego. I'm going out there in two weeks.:)

ED_4

Whovian/Star Trekker/Pinoy
Reaction score
Just got my signature uploaded to see if it works. It's one of my old ones I've used before in my other forums too.