TransX Graphics Glitch

Bonanza123d

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
I had the issue before, but i am having more issues. Brand new cpu and all goes well until it automatically changes my stage or something else happens and then all my lines (Yellow, Grey) all turn green. Then after that, all the text on the screen screws up. How can i fix this problem? I am using the default TransX that comes with Orbiter 2010p1

Spike Spiegel

Reaction score
I'll second this request. I've experienced the same thing (or something very similar). It may have something to do with the Map MFD (just a random guess), as well as when the stage changes automatically. The reason I suspect the Map MFD is because when the glitch occurs, the text in TransX gets reduced to the same small size that appears in the 2010 Map MFD. It also gets turned 90 degrees with lines of text piled up on top of each other.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Same here. There is some side-effect going in the Sketchpad API, or so I'd guess.

Jason_25

Reaction score
I had this happen as soon as I brought up the appr/dock mfd. I had opened it before on the same flight with no trouble but the second time seemed to cause the bug. I was using the appr/dock mfd on extmfd at the time. Maybe all this is a clue.

Bonanza123d

Time Lord from Gallifrey
Reaction score
Should TransX be rebuilt so there would not be this issue?

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Afraid it goes into the API, not just TransX. If one MFD can mess with another, that's a software defect (TM).

BenSisko

Donator
Donator
Reaction score
FYI, TransX v 3.13.1.0 seems to work without the solid colored planet, CTD on shutdown, or font changes. The only issue is that it doesn't render the base in all stages.