The One and Only (AFAIK)
Administrator
News Reporter
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.spaceflightnewsapi.net
Hi everyone!

Last Tuesday, I received an unexpected e-mail from the housing company in my city that one of the houses that I'd bid one was now available for me. That meant that I had 6 days to think about it, and eventually decide wether I'm going to do it or not.

The rent for this house is pretty low. They have a system here specially for the younger people in the city, where the rent is low and you have some perks. I'm 22 now, and although I'm fortunate enough to have a full-time job (something special these days in The Netherlands at my age), I don't earn enough money on my own to buy a house with a mortgage (and my girlfriend is still going to the University, which is unpaid of course -.-).

So, after a lot of thinking and calculating, I've decided to take the step and go live on myself! I've just send all the paperwork back, and I'm now waiting on what I need to do next. If I'm correct, I should receive the key on Monday or Tuesday, depending on when they've processed my paperwork.

For now, I've suspended my monthly donation to O-F (a total of $185 at the time of writing). But as soon as I know for sure that I still have enough money at the end of the month, I will definitely activate it again.

Thanks for reading!
Derk :cheers:

Enjo

Mostly harmless
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
www.enderspace.de
Preferred Pronouns
Can't you smell my T levels?
IronRain said:
and my girlfriend (...)
IronRain said:
For now, I've suspended my monthly donation to O-F (...)
Yep... That's how it starts :lol: