FAQs - where should they go?

yagni01

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Should FAQs go here or on the wiki? We should have somewhere where the standard questions could be answered once. Can you use multiple monitors with Orbiter? Can you use multiple joysticks with Orbiter? We've already seen them many times, so I think we can come up with at least a half dozen.

I think the FAQ should be here, with a basic answer, and linked to the appropriate page on the wiki or to OrbitHanger for specific details.

Thoughts?

BHawthorne

Simpit Builder
Donator
Reaction score
I think the forum makes a good catch-all for content to add to the wiki. I think that a lot of wiki content will come originally from threads here and be compiled into a more logical manner in the wiki site. I do however like to see a few FAQs as stickies in this forum to point people in the right dirrection. I think the 2 stickies should be the reference links and maybe a getting started FAQ. I think they serve a purpose in the forum because there'll be many people who stumble into the forum and have no idea the wiki exists. Those FAQs will end up pointing most of the time to wiki urls. That way both resources will compliment eachother IMHO. :)