DGIV Lifeboats?

Prius

Reaction score
I've recently been flying around in my DGIV and I realized that I can't actually find any lifeboat-type payloads for it. If anyone can find me one...I will thank you.

Prius

Reaction score
I've found that, I'm actually looking for more of a tiny ship that fits into the payload bay. Good for reentry and stuff. So if I happen to break my landing gear and hover engines while landing on the moon, I'll be able to maybe get back to earth.

Prius

Reaction score
Maybe someone could tinker with the UMmu ShuttlePB so it fits in a payload bay and acts as a lifeboat. It would have to hold 5 crew, though. Can it do that?

MarcusWhite

Reaction score
impossible. the payload bay isn't big enough for a 5 passenger emergency ejection pod. Or "lifeboat" as you call it. There are probably other vessels out there that suit your needs, but the best way to satisfy your needs would be to design one yourself. It takes a while to learn, but once you got it, its not hard to come up with what you want.

Prius

Reaction score
Well, maybe it's an inflatable spaceship. Yeah. An inflatable spaceship with a heatshield on the front and the heat tiles on the other sides kind of fold out and make room for five people.

How do I find out how to make this? Or would one of you be willing to make it?

Heh...inflatable spaceships. Coolest invention ever. Except for maybe bike-powered airplanes.

Pilot7893

Epik spaec mishun!
Reaction score
For every scenario with a DG-IV, ALWAYS have another one at KCS, just for emergencies