Problem DG IV-3 problem with custom autopilot

Link44

Reaction score
Hello all. The problem is as follows. I fly on the keyboard, and when i use Hold Speed autopilot(pro400specnn), i can't control the vessel. Buttons on NumPad do not work, when autopilot active. Thrust control in atmosphere with the keyboard is very uncomfortable, especially when approaching. But with hold speed i can only fly down )) Can i change the control layout, or maybe there is another way to solve the problem ?
Sorry for my english, i only learn the language)

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Which version of Orbiter are you using? And are you using a laptop?

I've not tried the DG-IV with Orbiter 2016 too often, instead I typically use the XR fleet which also have some very good autopilots, and are Orbiter '16 compatible.

If I can get the kid asleep, I'll see if I can reproduce your problem tonight some time.

Link44

Reaction score
Orbiter 2016, but i found a mention of the same problem in 2010 version. I dont think it depends on the version of orbiter. I use PC only. With joystick all works fine, but i don't have it.

llarian

Reaction score
If it would help with the language barrier (I am still just learning Russian), there are several Russian speaking members of the forum. Try to PM Siberian Tiger or Artlav.

Link44

Reaction score
Thanks for advice. I think it would be better for me read and write in english as much as possible. There is no problem with understanding. Only with writing(use the right words and built sentences)

n72.75

Move slow and try not to break too much.
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Tutorial Publisher
Donator
Reaction score
Website
mwhume.space
Preferred Pronouns
he/him