Search Delta Glider CT and DG III missing?

Kobayashi

Kobanauta
Reaction score
Hello, i dont understand why but i cant find any of those delta gliders, the DG CT and the DG III. Maybe with the DG IV the others DG has been wipe out from internet.

If you know where can i found the ships it will make me happy.

There is a point to request that addons, i am editing a orbiter manual and i am including a lot of addon info.

So, if you get the ships or you know where can i get it would be nice ;)

Praying for an aswer... :)

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Hello, i dont understand why but i cant find any of those delta gliders, the DG CT and the DG III. Maybe with the DG IV the others DG has been wipe out from internet.

If you know where can i found the ships it will make me happy.

There is a point to request that addons, i am editing a orbiter manual and i am including a lot of addon info.

So, if you get the ships or you know where can i get it would be nice ;)

Praying for an aswer... :)

Why would you want the DG III when you can get the DGIV?

Kobayashi

Kobanauta
Reaction score
Why would you want the DG III when you can get the DGIV?

It is easy, i am working in a manual/turorial for orbiter and there is a chapter for the ships, vessels, space station, etc... and of course for the delta-glider mk4 to DGIV and even the DG-EX, DG-R1, and other DG variations.

So i want the DG III becouse i want to read his documents and test the ships for my own, anyway do you know where is DGIII???? :)

RisingFury

OBSP developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Nobody flies DGIII anymore. There really isn't a reason to write tutorials for it... it just clutters up the manual.

Kobayashi

Kobanauta
Reaction score
i'll keep looking for it, but i am not writing a tutorial for the DGIII, just a few description and maybe something more. The document i am writing is actually 70 pages and the DGIII maybe can use 2 pages, so there are more than a DGIII. Anyway if someone got it please let me know where can i find it.

Mister Kite

&#%!@?!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I found a DGIII in an obscure corner of my HD.
Would it be alright to email it to you?
( It is 7,65MB big and has no documentation.)

No CT I'm afraid.

Kobayashi

Kobanauta
Reaction score
I found a DGIII in an obscure corner of my HD.
Would it be alright to email it to you?
( It is 7,65MB big and has no documentation.)

No CT I'm afraid.

Hey thanks a lot, please send it to me, but maybe is too big for hotmail, i got a gmail account [email protected]. About the CT... if i dont find the CT is not really to bad, for DGIII there are a lot of addons and is part of the history of Delta-Gliders.

If you want to add my msn and send me it that way here is my account [email protected].

Thanks again, i am including right now in my Orbiter Manual ;) information about launch windows, azimuth, and getting out of earth surface. If you want to give me a hand in that... i am looking for a program to calculate a launch window to a planet. But no luck with this also.:( Thanks so much...

Mister Kite

&#%!@?!
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
That didn't work due to server size limit.
You have to download it directly from the URL I PM'ed you.
(Don't make it public though!..........I know you wouldn't :))

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
IMO the "DGIII" doesn't belong in an "Orbiter Manual," else people might think that that's the current one. It may belong in a "History of Orbiter" document, but that's not what you're writing.

It would be like buying a new Corolla and having your user manual tell you how to use a 1993 Corolla.

Kobayashi

Kobanauta
Reaction score
IMO the "DGIII" doesn't belong in an "Orbiter Manual," else people might think that that's the current one. It may belong in a "History of Orbiter" document, but that's not what you're writing.

It would be like buying a new Corolla and having your user manual tell you how to use a 1993 Corolla.

Hi Hielor, you are right.

I am not writing a Histoy of Orbiter, but it can be a kind of that, so about the chapter of the ships is something like this...

Chapter X (Ships... whatever)

Shuttle-A
bla, bla, bla...
Dragonfly
bla, bla, bla...
Delta Glider DG / DG-S (scramjet)
bla, bla bla...
Delta Glider III
bla, bla, bla...
Delta Glider IV
bla, bla, bla...

But i think there are a lots of buttons and commands that is already in the DG IV and it could be "stupid" to say the same twice.
Anyway i got the DG III and DG IV, maybe i can do an all-together section for the Delta Glider, something like Delta Glider III / IV and explain the main differents and the updates in the DG IV, so people know the different between them.

I have to think about it.

Now i would like to find the big missing DG CE or Delta Glider II but its gonna be hard to find it...