CSM G&N Handbook

Max-Q

99 40
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.orbiter-forum.com
So I have been searching for a G&N handbook for the CSM.
I have the LM one from here and wanted the same thing for the CSM. Google turns up... well, not what I am looking for.

Is this even out there? I know in some cases the documentation sadly just doesn't exist anymore.
As far as CMC version, I would prefer one for Comanche 55, but any CMC version is fine, even something for Artemis 71/72.

I know there is a Microsoft Word one that comes with NASSP, but it seems pretty outdated (NASSP 7, maybe?) And besides I like to fly with the actual documents used by the crew.

rcflyinghokie

LM Junky
Addon Developer
Reaction score
So I have been searching for a G&N handbook for the CSM.
I have the LM one from here and wanted the same thing for the CSM. Google turns up... well, not what I am looking for.

Is this even out there? I know in some cases the documentation sadly just doesn't exist anymore.
As far as CMC version, I would prefer one for Comanche 55, but any CMC version is fine, even something for Artemis 71/72.

I know there is a Microsoft Word one that comes with NASSP, but it seems pretty outdated (NASSP 7, maybe?) And besides I like to fly with the actual documents used by the crew.
We do have quite a few of them. They were called different things but most missions (after 11 I think?) they were called the G&C Checklist.

Some examples:
Apollo 8
Apollo 11
Apollo 15

Last edited: