OHM Configuration FIles for Piper's Various Station Modules

OrbitHangar

Addon Comments
Reaction score

Author: phantomcruiser

Many of us are familiar with Piper's modules (https://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=2857) and while they are great, not very friendly for scenario manipulation.  Here are some config files that'll help with that.

You MUST HAVE the Various Space Station Modules for this to work.  I include no meshes and no textures.  Also Piper's modules use SC3, so you'd need that too.   

The intent of this "add-on for an add-on" is to make it easy for Orbinauts to build their stations on the fly using the scenario editor.

DOWNLOAD

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Oh yeah. Forgot to mention, I tested this with Orbiter 2016, 2010 and 2006. Should do fine for all your on orbit station building needs.

Also, none of the modules that have animations are included in the 'changes'. So if you want the Exercise Module or Antenna or something like that, you'll need to add it to the scenario the old fashioned way. Or drop it into the Shuttle cargo bay and fly it up there :)

Last edited:

clive bradbury

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
I do like these modules. However I found that they work beautifully using the dll converter (including the animations), which avoids the limitations of spacecraft3.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Thanks for that reminder. Artlav's convertor had completely slipped my mind.

clive bradbury

Tutorial Publisher
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Whilst I have you, so to speak, can I take the opportunity to thank you for your great work on the Energia-M? Must be one of my most used launchers.

PhantomCruiser

Wanderer
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Thanks!! I've been working on an improved mesh. And I'll update it to multistage 2015. I hope to have it ready around Christmas (definite release on a Tuesday)