Gaming Change the language of the Game ?

-Apollo-

Reaction score
I have an Space Shuttle Mission 2007 Simulator, it's great, but it's in german, how to change it to English ? i tried in menu but there is no option for that :(
Any Help ? :hmm:

agentgonzo

Grounded since '09
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Website
orbiter.quorg.org
I've lost the key to my garden shed. Does anyone know where I've left it? I tried looking under the sink in the kitchen, but it's not there.

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
So you think you are better served here? Nobody here is paid for providing support for SSM2007, if you are lucky, somebody will help you, maybe nobody will.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

I've lost the key to my garden shed. Does anyone know where I've left it? I tried looking under the sink in the kitchen, but it's not there.

You have always put it below the doormat, because you lost it so often.

n122vu

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
I can't get my Playstation 2 games to play on my new Playstation 3. The guy at the store said it would work with all PS2 games. Can someone help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? :p

Goth

Occasional orbinaut
Donator
Reaction score
LOL. You cannot change the language because you have the game localized in german. If you... well... dedaolnwod it in german, you can just try another... tnerrot, don't you think?

Last edited:

Linguofreak

Reaction score

I've had forum activation e-mails fail to reach the e-mail address I specified before, so it's not unheard of.

Wishbone

Clueless developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
Spam protection is worse than spam itself.

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Short version: It's not possible to "change the language of the game."

Long version: Take the box back to the place where you bought it and see if they'll let you exchange it for an English version.

I'm going to operate on the assumption that you bought the boxed version, because as far as I can tell you can only buy it online for download in the English version.

If you didn't buy it...well, I think you have your answer as to why they're not supporting you.

-Apollo-

Reaction score
Short version: It's not possible to "change the language of the game."

Long version: Take the box back to the place where you bought it and see if they'll let you exchange it for an English version.

I'm going to operate on the assumption that you bought the boxed version, because as far as I can tell you can only buy it online for download in the English version.

If you didn't buy it...well, I think you have your answer as to why they're not supporting you.

Well i it's a collectors edition, i buyed it month ago, but i didn't installed it...as i said before, support is so :censored: up..

Urwumpe

Not funny anymore
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
Sire
Well i it's a collectors edition, i buyed it month ago, but i didn't installed it...as i said before, support is so :censored: up..

if you never installed it...how come you have this problem?

Hielor

Defender of Truth
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
There is nothing support can do for you at this point. Your best bet is to return the product to the store that you bought it from and attempt to exchange it for an English version.