Australian Orbiter returns

Sen

Reaction score
Just a quick hello to everyone. I used Orbiter fairly hard core when I was young (er). I've been away close to a decade. I dropped out after I had written a dll (my first) and got it working very well for a spacecraft I made and then horror! Hard drive crash and no back up. Lesson learn't and these days everything I have is on a 2 Tb cloud service with 2 redundancies.

Anyway I have almost completed installing everything for the latest version and am getting back up to speed for my first interplanetary mission. I like using lots of different addons and scenarios but one of my favourites is fly to a space station (Greg Burch's excellent station components), lay over and then off to another one I built in Mars orbit, layover and then lend on Mars. I'll use the new XR5 for this first mission, it looks incredible!

Once I am totally familiar with everything I will resurrect my spacecraft and recode everything. There was nothing better than flying my own ship!

Really glad to have the time now to be back in action. Greetings to all! :cheers:

dbeachy1

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Orbiter Contributor
Addon Developer
Donator
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Website
alteaaerospace.com
Preferred Pronouns
he/him