Astrodynamics Books Solution Guides

fallout2077

Reaction score
Hello, all. This is my inaugural post to this site, and it is a question regarding 2 books on astrodynamics: Fundamentals of Astrodynamics and Introduction to Space Dynamics. My question actually pertains to the availability of solution guides for these books, as they contain end-of-chapter problems with no answers. The publisher (Dover Publishing) never released any answer guides, and all that a google search has turned up is a course website that included that book in the course's curriculum, with answers to a few of the problems in the book, "Fundamentals of Astrodynamics".
I know there is already a thread asking the same question, but it is quite dated and did not answer the original poster's question. So, I am hoping that somebody here has since came across any possible solution guides for any of these two books, and wouldn't mind posting where to download or purchase them. Thank you for your time, and I hope that somebody has some useful information. Thank you!

Andy44

owner: Oil Creek Astronautix
Addon Developer
Reaction score
IIRC those books are from the 70s. I have them both somewhere. Best of luck finding solution guides for them; it's quite possible no such thing was ever published.