- Mar 17, 2008
- Reaction score
Anyone working on these for Orbiter? The Dynetics lander looks really interesting.
Loved the design for the Dynetics version, as it looks like an flying space trailer!
otherwise it would always topple at landing.
For illustration, approved distribution or use of Product as Incorporated Product includes, but is not limited to:
- as purchased by a game’s creators as part of a game if the Product is contained inside a proprietary format and displays inside the game during play, but not for users to re-package as goods distributed or sold inside a virtual world;
If you use any Product in software products (such as video games, simulations, or VR-worlds) you must take all reasonable measures to prevent the end user from gaining access to the Product. Methods of safeguarding the Product include but are not limited to:
- using a proprietary disc format such as Xbox 360, Playstation 3, etc.;
- using a proprietary Product format;
- using a proprietary and/or password protected database or resource file that stores the Product data;
- encrypting the Product data.
The resale or redistribution by the Buyer of any Product, obtained from the Site is expressly prohibited unless it is an Incorporated Product as licensed above.