Problem Apollo RTCC MFD buttons disappearance

TomTex

Reaction score
Hi. Very new user to Orbiter 2016 Beta and NASSP 8. I read the Orbiter manual under MFDs and the Apollo RTCC MFD manual ; well written. The issue I have is all the many of the buttons aren't showing up. Has any one else had this issue and if so, how did you resolve it? Thanks in advance for any assistance. PS . All the different Guidance and Navigation options like Align Planes, CSI are missing.

Last edited:

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
When you open the RTCC MFD you don't see any buttons? Can you see buttons in other MFDs?

TomTex

Reaction score
Yes I see buttons in other MFDs. I see a general G&N button which brings up velocity data and the like but not most of the buttons written in the manual. Ill have to send a screenshot because its too much to describe. I wonder if a reinstall is in order. I would rather not go through all that now that I got it working so to speak I guess i could just use Orbiter built in MFDs and/or the AC Delco manual and slowly grind it out, but......

I am mainly a star navigator now for hobby with a great Freiberger sextant {German made!}. Use NASSP to learn more about the AGC use; see it in action.

indy91

Addon Developer
Addon Developer
Reaction score
That sounds more like the Project Apollo MFD than the RTCC MFD, those are different MFDs. The RTCC MFD needs to be activated separately under Modules in the Orbiter Launchpad and then in the sim the RTCC MFD is potentially on the second page of MFDs, so you might not see it at first.

TomTex

Reaction score
SOLVED

I found it! Finally. Thanks for saying "page 2" on the general MFD. I had to press the SEL button to get it to go to page 2 where the RTCC MFD showed up. Shoulda, coulda, woulda tried that, but i didn't. Oh well. Thanks for the help.