Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I love those fly-by shots. When I made 'Final Flight' I had to move the camera in place then quickly unpause the sim and hit record. It was a bit tricky and took time and was still not possible to get fly-bys like that. Is [ame="http://www.orbithangar.com/searchid.php?ID=3077"]this[/ame] the addon from orbithanger?

I need to add it to the addon new release news.

NukeET

Gen 1:1
Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
I love those fly-by shots. When I made 'Final Flight' I had to move the camera in place then quickly unpause the sim and hit record. It was a bit tricky and took time and was still not possible to get fly-bys like that. Is this the addon from orbithanger?

I need to add it to the addon new release news.

Yes it is the addon from OH authored by computerex.

Tried to view "Final Flight" on YouTube -but it just sits there looking like it is downloading forever.:blink:

Downloaded it from your site, and don't have the right codec to view it.:sorry:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Yes it is the addon from OH authored by computerex.

Tried to view "Final Flight" on YouTube -but it just sits there looking like it is downloading forever.:blink:

Downloaded it from your site, and don't have the right codec to view it.:sorry:

Yea I had that problem myself here the past few days, but didn't when I uploaded it. I'll upload it in a different format so maybe it will work for you and everyone else that didn't get to see it. ;)

NukeET

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Yea I had that problem myself here the past few days, but didn't when I uploaded it. I'll upload it in a different format so maybe it will work for you and everyone else that didn't get to see it. ;)

Looking forward to seeing it!:cheers:

NukeET

Addon Developer
Donator
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Tex,

Bonehead me. Was finally able to see "Final Flight" on YouTube by using IE instead of FireFox.:firefox: :suicide:

Someday when I "grow" up, I want to make Orbiter videos just like that!!!

:cheers:

Tex

O-F Administrator
Administrator
Retired Staff
Tutorial Publisher
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Tex,

Bonehead me. Was finally able to see "Final Flight" on YouTube by using IE instead of FireFox.:firefox: :suicide:

Someday when I "grow" up, I want to make Orbiter videos just like that!!!

:cheers:

Oh man thanks, good to know you were able to see it. I'm digging through my files trying to find some of the raw footage so I can render it again in a different format as others are having same problem. But, thanks for the comments, alot of work went into that one. :)